Ill-fitting dentures can result in more troubles for denture wearers than they solve. Implant-supported dentures may be just what you’ve been looking for.
If you live with loose dentures, you probably regard them as a necessary evil. Though they certainly look more attractive than a toothless mouth, in practical terms they leave much to be desired because they impact two vital activities: eating and talking.
Missing Out on Life?
Unfortunately, many disheartened denture wearers have quit dining in restaurants or engaging in social activities because they are afraid their dentures will come loose.
Implant dental procedures are permitting denture wearers to re-engage in life. Consider the merits of implant-supported dentures:
- They are stable because the implant is anchored in the bone.
- Your denture is fixed, it will not move around in your mouth.
- They prevent bone loss that can occur when teeth are removed.
- They eliminate the necessity of regular denture relines.
- They do not irritate gums.
- No denture adhesive is necessary.
Patients who have replaced their conventional dentures with implant overdentures enthusiastically say that the dental implant cost was more than worth it.
Get Your Life Back
Do you want to eat normally again? What is the value of retaining your facial shape? Can you put a price on confidence?
Contact Wilson Dental Group:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):