Dental bonding is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures used and it’s not difficult to see why. Dental bonding from Wilson Dental Group can remedy a variety of problems.
Bonding uses a very sturdy resin material that is tooth-colored. The material is applied to the teeth while it is soft, much like putty, and then it is set with a special light. This hardens the material which then bonds with the tooth and can be shaped and polished as needed.
Dentists will typically consider dental bonding in the following cases:
- To repair teeth that are damaged due to an injury or decay
- To fill spaces between teeth
- To protect tooth roots that are exposed due to gum recession
- To change the general shape of teeth
- To repair discoloration as part of a complete smile transformation
At Wilson Dental Group we strive for excellence in dentistry, and want the best possible dental health for each of our patients. Our services include general and cosmetic dentistry. Schedule your next cleaning and checkup with us today!
Contact Wilson Dental Group:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):