General and cosmetic dentistry includes an array of beneficial treatments. Wilson Dental Group uses general and cosmetic dentistry to preserve your natural teeth. Our goal is to create your healthiest and most confident smile and help you to continue to enjoy lasting oral health throughout your lifetime!
There’s so much that can be done with our general and cosmetic dentistry techniques. Porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, and dental implants provide a range of exciting new possibilities for your smile.
General Dentistry Services
The first step in your general dentistry appointment is a thorough dental exam. The Wilson Dental Group will get to know you and address your concerns. We care about your comfort, so we always take a gentle approach.
General dentistry services are designed to keep your teeth, gums, and surrounding structures healthy and functional. Some of these treatments include:
- Dental check-ups: to catch the early signs of gum disease, tooth decay, oral cancer, and other health threats.
- Dental cleanings: to keep your teeth tartar-free and prevent future problems
- Crowns and bridgework: to repair damage to the teeth
- Tooth-colored fillings: to fill in small chips or cavities
- Dental implants and dentures: for realistic tooth replacement
- Emergency dental care: for when you need dental attention most
- Root canal treatment: to reverse the ill effects of tooth infection
We offer all of these services, among others like TMJ and bruxism treatment.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Our cosmetic dentist uses innovative services to transform your smile, including:
- Invisalign: to give you a functional bite and confident straight smile
- Porcelain veneers: for covering up imperfections and enhancing your aesthetic
- Teeth whitening: to quickly brighten a faded smile
Is it Time for a Dental Visit?
If you need to schedule an appointment with our general and cosmetic dentist, call Wilson Dental Group! Don’t put off that checkup or treatment, and if you have questions about cosmetic dentistry, feel free to ask!
For more information from our general or cosmetic dentist, contact Wilson Dental Group today.