Invisalign for Wilson Patients
Many patients are reluctant to wear metal wires and brackets, especially if treatment lasts longer than a year. We want to make your braces treatment fast and convenient with Invisalign!
Invisalign clear braces are an excellent option for adult and teen patients. These braces are suitable for any lifestyle and can reverse most orthodontic problems.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an FDA-approved system of clear plastic trays that will give you beautiful straight teeth. For every patient, Invisalign is different. The Wilson Dental Group designs a series of Invisalign trays customized to fit the patient’s teeth. Each set of clear braces will shift your teeth closer to your ideal smile.
If you are interested in a subtle orthodontic solution, contact Wilson Dental Group today.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Continue eating what you like! Simply remove your clear braces before eating and drinking and replace them when you’re done. There are no food restrictions with Invisalign.
- Forget the hassle of brushing and flossing around brackets. You can enjoy better dental health during and after treatment due to ease of care.
- Invisalign will give you the straight teeth you have always wanted without any of the inconvenience of traditional braces.
- Clear braces are more comfortable. There are no wires to poke your cheeks or brackets to create sores. The plastic is smooth and non-irritating.
- Spend less time in the dental chair! Invisalign requires significantly fewer visits to the dentist than traditional braces treatment requires.
Is Invisalign Right for Me?
Invisalign can give most patients straight teeth. We use clear braces to correct:
- Gaps between teeth
- Crowded teeth
Severe misalignments may still require conventional braces. However, Invisalign clear braces are a viable option for most adult and teen patients.
We are pleased to offer both Invisalign and Invisalign Teen at Wilson Dental Group. Don’t spend another year hiding your smile–show off a set of beautiful straight teeth! To schedule your free consultation, call Wilson Dental Group today.