Dental Veneers in Wilson
There’s no cosmetic dental treatment as versatile as veneers. You can get the comprehensive results you seek with gorgeous porcelain veneers.
At Wilson Dental Group, we use dental veneers to correct all kinds of surface flaws. Dental veneers can:
- Cover chips and cracks
- Conceal dark tetracycline stains
- Eliminate gaps between teeth
- Reduce crookedness
- Change the shape or size of teeth
- Produce a bright and even smile
We design our porcelain veneers to be stronger and more realistic than teeth veneers of the past. You are going to love the many benefits of veneers!
Do Veneers Look like Natural Teeth?
True dental enamel is translucent. Light shines through the enamel and bounces off the underlying bright white dentin to give smiles a white appearance.
Our porcelain veneers are also semi-translucent to allow the same type of light reflection. With advanced methods and materials, we make porcelain veneers virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth.
Advantages of Teeth Veneers
Why choose porcelain veneers over other cosmetic procedures?
- Stain resistance: Teeth veneers can last for a decade or longer with proper care. Veneers are resistant to staining so they will remain bright, white, and beautiful.
- More strength: Dental veneers are durable. Porcelain veneers are stronger and longer-lasting than composite resin.
- Affordable: Teeth veneers often come at a smaller price than dental crowns.
Most importantly, dental veneers can do virtually anything! Many patients can complete a full smile makeover with this single treatment.
Live with Confidence!
Porcelain veneers give patients a new sense of self-esteem. Beautiful teeth have a significant impact on your overall appearance. A confident smile can change the way you approach job interviews, social interactions, and life in general!
We look forward to improving your smile with aesthetic dental veneers. Our dentists are specialists who create outstanding smiles. To schedule an appointment, contact Wilson Dental Group today!